Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Honey I'm home

OK.. I don't have a honey at home, but it was really nice to come home and not worry about having to create this meal in record time so we can eat at a decent hour. Plus help with homework, do the dishes, and conquer all catastrophes.

The girls had eaten an after school snack... I didn't ask, but I think it was a few cookies. They both needed a little homework help and when that was completed I told them that dinners were fend for yourself style now. I gave them some options and reminded them we wanted to keep this meal very small. They both chose 2 toaster struedals and some water. I chopped up some veggies for the morning meal and then I was able to relax for a bit... nice.

At about 8pm they had a couple strawberries and a banana.

Nine pm bedtime and not one complaint about being hungry.

I had a small handful of cajun trail mix about 3:30pm and that was the last thing I ate.
I am enjoying one bottle of beer as I write my posts.

All in all, it feels like a good start.

I'm going to give it a few days before weighing myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment