Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 20, 2013

End of the weekend

The weekend went well, but definetely a little harder to stay on track.
I also realized I'm getting the number of days I've been doing this mixed up. Need to get back on track. I had been "scheduling" my posts to see if I could post more often that way, but have learned that it's very confusing and have decided to just post when I can and post all information then. I'm sorry if it caused any confusion.

The weekend was filled with skiing and girls day in the big city. One of my daughters finally got brave enough to get her ears pierced and she is so happy about it. We did manage to stay on track with eating more in the morning and noon meals and tapering off into the evening.
Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and I need to stock up on fruit for the girls evening snacking.

Tomorrow is the day I plan on weighing myself in the morning and I will post if there is any weight loss... I feel like the tummy area is a bit slimmer, but maybe it's wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment