Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 4 and it's Friday

I love weekends, rest, relax and have fun.

I baked a french toast casserole and none of us really like it because it was mushy and slimy... I didn't realize what it was going to do.
Next time I will not layer the bread and just cook less, single layer so it can get nice and baked all over. I poured brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a pot, melted it and poured it over the french toast before baking... the topping was great. Oh well, we live and learn. I did manage to eat all the yummy parts and the sausage I cooked... downed a large glass of OJ. The girls ended up eating pancakes.

All in all I do see some changes. I have more energy during the day and I stay pretty full throughout the whold day and don't require much for dinner.

Gonna head up the mountain this weekend for some skiing.


No comments:

Post a Comment