Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 2 of eating in reverse

Well I decided to make breakfast food this morning and actually cut up some veggies last night in preparation. I had some zucchinni, bell peppers, sugar snap peas and Kale that needed to be used. I'm looking at these veggies thinking crud how do I do this? My twins, Brooke and Bailey, are so different in personality and tastes that it can drive a person crazy. Brooke won't touch the zucchinni and Bailey won't touch the bell peppers. So I diced up the peppers and zucchinni into larger chunks so they can pick them out.
I fried up some tater tots, smashing them when they were heated through, scrambled up the eggs and veggies and served everyone breakfast. I ate it all and the girls ate most of it, but eggs are not a favorite.
I packed up lunches which consisted of left over taco soup w/ tortilla chips (middle schoolers have acces to microwave... makes lunches a little more diverse) and a few other snack items.

We did do some stretches this morning with the girls showing me the stretches they do in P.E. They said that they can stretch farther during P.E., which makes sense as they are all warmed up by then. I had one girl that finally crawled out of bed and joined us about 1/2 way through the 10 minute routine. Hey, I admit it I am not an exercise person... boring..... I did do my bicycle sit ups though.
I have a pedometer that I carry, when I remember, and I walk during the course of a day on an average of about 3500 steps. Could be better and it goes up during the summer time because I go out and walk at lunch time 2-3 days a week. It's too cold and wet right now.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment